As this center seeks to serve a greater purpose and expand the creative, it is only appropriate that we include some innovative features, as well as some ancient features from other cultures. Here are some of the exciting features:
- Entry Way: Multilayered and colored epoxy floor
- Exterior Wood Finish Treatment- Shou Sugi Ban is a wood finishing technique originated in Japan around the 18th century as a way to treat cedar to be water proof and last a long time! It’s beautiful too.
Learn more about Shou Sugi Ban
- Smart Building Technology
- Rolling Lockers with built-in phone chargers
- Green House
- Recording/playback technology for immediate review of practice to reduce the time to learn a piece or correct movement